- What We Do
- Contact Us
Roofing Check List
The following are some items to keep in mind prior to roof installation and during the progress of work at your property:
- Cover items in the attic, due to debris that could fall during roof tear off.
- We will take care to protect your shrubs and grounds. If you feel additional protection is needed, please do so by placing tarps over specific items or foliage at your discretion.
- Clear driveway or parking area for access to deliver material to your roof or ground area. Our crew will also need parking available during the progress of the job.
- Provide your contact phone number for the day work is scheduled.
- Secure dogs/animals inside or chain up during progress of the job.
- Unlock gates or fences that we may need to access.
- Make sure that security alarms are turned off - the vibration of roof tear-off may set the alarms off.
- Let us know where electricity is accessible for us in case there is a need for it.
Call Boyd Roofing today at 301.386.5800 or use our contact form if you have questions. We're here to help!